Contact Us For Your Dust Suppression Needs
082 555 2046
We are dust suppression experts
There is an 80% saving on water and vehicle costs, as well as minimizing the need for constant road maintenance. At the same time, it increases the effectiveness of hauling due to improved road surface and better visibility.
Dust Proof is not temperature sensitive and will remain liquid at 0 degrees temperature for storage and application. It is not corrosive, does not solidify and block storage/pump facilities, nor does it change color in severe cold conditions.
Click here to download our comprehensive brochure.
Have a look at our solutions in action at our videos and gallery page.
Take a look at our featured projects and featured clients.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say to us in our testimonials section.
Our solutions have many applications
Our dust suppression solutions can be applied across multiple industries and environments, including:
- Mines (coal, gold, etc)
- Power plants
- Heating plants
- Wood and stone processing
- Waste processing
- Any industrial plant where excessive dust is a problem
- Agriculture – we improve fruit and vegetable yields by reducing red spider contamination due to dust precipitation from hall roads amongst orchards
Benefits of water mist for dust suppression
- An effective water mist solution disperses into droplets (10-15 micron droplet size) that have a large total surface area which gives them a huge surface of effective contact with dust particles
- Water mist droplets bind with dust particles, known as dust scrubbing
- Does not result in wet stock / vehicles, wet surface area / mud or pools water or wet personnel
- Water mist has kinetic energy that allows it to travel a substantial distance even in open space
- Suppression / control of dust is possible at the source of emission via grouping of dust elements into larger agglomerations
- Up to 85% water saving
- Increased return on investment
- No fire or explosion risk